Fill In These Things About You
- Name: Jem
- Birthday: September 4
- Height: 5'1" OWN IT
- Eye color: Blue
- Hair color: Blonde (golden in the sunshine!)
- A random fact about you: I'm a really excellent crafter
- Favorite band: I don't really have one
- Favorite song: Again, don't have one
- Favorite food: Dad's spaghetti and meatballs
- Favorite season: SPRING
- Favorite animal: Elephants. I adore me some elephants
- Favorite movie: The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Your last phone call: To Dad, asking about some pictures of the new cat he sent me
- Your last text: "In the library", telling my brother where I was
- The last thing you ate: Macaroni and cheese with bacon and peas
- The last thing you drank: Water
- The last song you listened to: Something on the radio on the way home tonight. I thought it was Duran Duran, Matt didn't think so, and we got home before it ended
- The last book you read: Errr, something for uni, probably. Actually, yes! The Monkey's Mask, a lesbian crime noir thriller written in poetic verse. How 'arts degree' does that sound? Not bad, considering I wasn't looking forward to reading it
- The last movie you watched: Shrek
- Do you play any instruments?: Negative
- What are your pets’ names?: Shadow my doggy, Sunset my kitty and, this just in, BONES the new cat
- Places you would like to visit: Great Britain (Nan's from England and I feel CONNECTED), Machu Picchu
- Your favorite color to wear: Light colours. Greens are nice
cybersyncing said: ok but hear me out: The Hobbit where everything is the same except Bilbo has the personality of Martin Freeman
I just can’t go through with it. Call the wedding off.
what’s the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with breast implants ?
one’s a crusty bus station and one’s a busty crustacean
#i’ve told this joke a million times and it NEVER fails
Had a great tutorial today on gender and feminism. My tutor reminds me of my mum, and she’s very calming and gentle. She just marked my poetry assignment (which was very heavy on personal gender identification stuff) and today she kept making really strong eye contact with me and commenting on what good points my oral presentation was making. And everybody in my class was versed in feminism and positive about it and my tutor had such a good commentary on feminism in the current day and age. I feel very endeared towards her.
And it’s raining, so it smells really nice outside. Good day so far.